Kat shared with us...now I will share with you:
1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie: wait until it comes out on On Demand. Put on my PJs, a big bag of popcorn. Except for Mama Mia, my friend went to the theater an d we were the only ones in the theater so we sang and danced to the movie.
.2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be? yup, have already told people what I want. No red roses. And, after, go back to the house, have a stiff drink and remember my jokes. When I told my husband this he told me we couldn't drink and tell my kind of jokes at church. Clueless.
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker? giver
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear? planned where I am going, play it by ear when I get there. Ask Andrea for elaboration.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?everything
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.7. Autistic Awareness, Parkinsons Research, Breast Cancer Research
Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it?Peanut Butter and Jelly alone. Why mess up a good thing And by the way, jelly or no jelly? blackberry
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous? I scratch my nose.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies?face cream(s)
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog? don't think so
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity?nope Did you agree?
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated? my daughter MY GIRL. started singing it to her the day she was born
Ok, who's next