Monday, September 14, 2009

STORM THE HEAVENS WITH PRAYER

Dear Friends,
Walking this evening, I ran into a friend one block over. I had not seen her for awhile because of me being out of town. As we were talking she started to tear up, asking what was wrong, she told me how her husband had had a brain bleed in June and is still in the hospital. She thinks that he is aware of the family being there but he really makes no major responses. I told her that we would start storming the heavens in their behalf. So, please pray for Steve that God will hold his hand and heal him if his will be done. Please hold Becky in your prayers as she deals with terrible blow. The couple is in their early 40's and two children in elementary school.
If someone could tell me how to make a button for Steve and let's see how fast we can get this out. If anyone would like to e-mail Becky, message me at my e-mail and I have permission to give it out.
Storm the heavens for healing my friends

5 comments:

  1. Storming with you.

    Contact Edie at http://richgifts.blogspot.com and ask her about a button. She is one of your followers and a great Texas friend. She is also the one who made Ellen's button free of charge. She is a dear, sweet lady. Tell her I told you to contact her.

    Blessings, andrea

    PS: I have some stories to tell..hope I have the energy to prepare them soon....CRAZY here. Wish you were here to celebrate with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting both of them up in prayer and asking for God to heal this family and make them whole once again according to His will.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come in agreement with all. Hugs and blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Will be praying for them both....God is definately STILL doing miracles and will be asking for them to see HIS HANDS in all things!

    love and blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray for the healing touch of Jehovah Rapha our Healer upon Steve in the Name of Jesus! I pray for comfort, strength, wisdom and more of God's grace for Becky and Steve. I pray for wisdom for the Doctors in making decisions over him and I pray for GOD's divine will to be done in Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete